Aqua Flow Service Associates, Inc.
Serving all of your pump needs since 1988
Centrifugal pumps consist of a set of rotating vanes, enclosed within a housing or casing, used to impart energy to a fluid through centrifugal force.
Aqua Flow Service provides complete centrifugal pump repair service on all makes and models including Close Coupled, End Suction, Vertical, In-Line, Multi-Stage, Turbine, Self Priming, Submersible and Regenerative Centrifugal Pumps.
Aqua Flow Service centrifugal pump repair services include:
- Removal of centrifugal water pump from jobsite (if required)
- Complete disassembly and inspection including non-destructive testing and precise measuring
- Thorough cleaning of all centrifugal pump component parts
- Mechanical seal repairs and/or parts replacement
- Centrifugal Pump Parts fabrication (as required)
- Delivery & re-installation
No matter the model, manufacturer or age of your centrifugal pump, Aqua Flow Service can have you back up and running quickly and reliably.